[Asterisk-biz] RE: Selling Bangladesh mobile route ( 8801 ) (Anders Svensson)

Md Mostofa Azad mostofa at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 21:34:43 MST 2005

So what is your point Mr Svensson ?
 How and what I advertise is up to me and my company. It is upto the carrier
to test my quality and ASR, which is 55%. We provide stability and the best
QoS and to prove it we are open for testing any time any carrier desires.
 Ve2 and Ve4 helps the carrier to trust us and ensures that we get our money
and they get their desired minutes. I intentionally cut off prepayment as a
must requisite as I felt that many carriers not knowing about us initially
may not trust us and thus would not proceed to work with us.
  Mr Svensson if you have BD mobile traffic ( 8801) then please contact me
else do not waste my time .
 Best regards,
Md Mostofa Azad
mostofa at gmail.com