[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Ffork - OpenPBX.org

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Sun Oct 9 11:04:27 MST 2005

David Webster wrote:

>FWIW, as a potential user lurking in the background and reading a
>message like the one below does not give me a positive impression of
>the writer's professionalism. And if that lack of professionalism has
>permeated the enterprise, I don't want to do business with them.

If you read just about any technical mailing list these days your first
inclination is to destroy all electronic devices you own and live on a
small island.

>>>RIGHT ON!   None of these bastards would have the power of Asterisk to
>>>fork if Digium hadn't gave it to the world in the first place.

Hey, I'm a real bastard. Ask my father if you can find him for me.

So the writer is associating these people with me? It doesn't bother me.
I just don't give a fork one way or another.