[Asterisk-biz] Re: Asterisk Ffork - OpenPBX.org

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Sun Oct 9 09:10:20 MST 2005

On Sunday 09 October 2005 16:03, Matt Riddell wrote:
> Well, that's enough on the topic for me...
>
> This is the Asterisk List and that product has ceased to be Asterisk.  I
> don't see why Digium (who gave us all Asterisk) should have to pay for
> advertising for a group of people who sign contracts saying they won't do
> anything to damage Digium and then proceed to do it anyway.

I am not saying that I or anyone else involved is trying to damage Digium (The
results of our efforts will be be more good GPL code which Digium is allowed
to re-incorporate into any of their products under the terms of the GPL)
but on what basis do you say that anyone involved has signed a contract
stating such? Are you just spreading more FUD or are you privy to some legal
contract that I don't know about?

Regards

--

Peter Nixon