[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Ffork - OpenPBX.org

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Sun Oct 9 06:03:14 MST 2005

Well, that's enough on the topic for me...

This is the Asterisk List and that product has ceased to be Asterisk.  I don't
see why Digium (who gave us all Asterisk) should have to pay for advertising
for a group of people who sign contracts saying they won't do anything to
damage Digium and then proceed to do it anyway.

I for one have built my business around a product Digium has given me.  I'm
not about to turn around and stab them in the back.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell