[Asterisk-biz] PRI Prices

William Lloyd wlloyd at slap.net
Fri Oct 7 20:43:46 MST 2005

In Montreal PRI is avail for around $650 plus $2 per DID and I've
never heard of a minimum number.

Can get that from at least Telus and Sprint that I know of.  Possibly
also GT.

I find data T1's seem expensive.  Around $900/mth all in.  Look
Wireless is now doing wireless T1's for around $400 however.  It's
precursor to Wimax technology.

-bill