[Asterisk-biz] Webphone SIP

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Fri Oct 7 11:00:11 MST 2005

Smith - BESTCOM GROUP a écrit :

> Dear All,
>
> We are looking for a Webphone to be used in our SIP Plataform. The
> webphone must be able to call a internal number.
>
> The main gola of this project is to implement a web based voice
> channel to be used as a support channel when the internet access is
> running but the IP phone or ata are not.
>
> Does anyone have something like that ?? Please send us details and
> contact uf off list or by phone at +55.14.8111-1494.

I believe googling for "activex softphone" could be a good start. Would
only work in IE / Windows though. So maybe "java softphone" is another
good pick.

Also might I suggest that you have an option to dial to a real landline
phone. It would cost a bit of money to terminate the call (not much in
VoIP advanced countries) but has the advantage of not requiring a mike /
headset and a customer who has a clue.

Best luck!

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.