[Asterisk-biz] UK DIDs

David dst_u at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 01:34:37 MST 2005

Hello,

We plan to offer UK DIDs to our clients and I am looking for a provider, offering its own numbers from own SIP (G.729) gateways.

We will need geographic numbers, as well as premium numbers (0800, 0845, 0870...). We will give preference to carriers able/willing to share inbound traffic revenue (payback) for all numbers (except for toll free, of course), including geographic.

Please contact me off list for details of your offer.

Regards,

David