[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Loud Speaker Paging

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Thu Oct 6 17:44:43 MST 2005

Erick - You can take the guts from an inexpensive SIP phone, wire/solder
in a low profile speaker and treat it like a normal extension that you
dial for overhead paging.  Ugly but functional.  If anyone knows of a
SIP based overhead pager lets hear about it.

Cory Andrews
Senior Partner
VOIPSupply.com
454 Sonwil Drive