[Asterisk-biz] (Fwd) A message from TerraCall

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Thu Oct 6 08:12:25 MST 2005

I have suggested Terracall to this group a long time ago as a SIP
Service for Asterisk.

I have been using terracall for the past 1 year.

Their service is good and Adella Alamzan at adella at tech-terra.com
is very responsive whenever we have issues.

The main issue I have with their service is that several times the
calls,
Appear connected forever as per the CDR. So you may get CDR Entries
that shows that you have called Bombay for 120 minutes, whereas infact
you have only tried to call.

This is a problem with the freaking old Quintum/Cisco gatewas out there
on the Grey route termination end they are using.

But If you monitor such errors and inform Adella, you will get a credit.
See the example below: