[Asterisk-biz] PRI Prices

jay kordic jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Wed Oct 5 11:50:46 MST 2005

Keep in mind that all We know from Brent is that He is in Northern
Virginia.he could be in the greater McClean/Vienna area and have 4-5 options
but be out of a central office 20 miles outside of DC and only have Verizon.

Jay Kordic
The Horizon Group
Wholesale/Retail Voice,Data and IP services
951-780-3131
951-850-0887 (cell)
516-687-5047( fax)
Please ask me about Caller ID compensation