[Asterisk-biz] Phone for Attendant Console (Recepcionist/Operator) - Polycom and other alternatives

Mark Armstrong marmstrong at accaustralia.com.au
Tue Oct 4 17:18:16 MST 2005

We use the Polycom range for all our installs, the IP600 has been installed
many times as the reception console.  The sidecar for the ip601/501 has not
been released here in Australia so I cannot comment on its performance.

Regards

Mark
ACC Australia

___________________NOTICE____________________________
This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information intended
only for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure
by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and then
destroy the message. Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this
message that do not relate to the official business of ACC Australia shall
be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by the Company. When
addressed to ACC clients, any information contained in this e-mail is
subject to the terms and conditions in the governing client contract.

  _____

(Recepcionist/Operator) - Polycom and other alternatives

This is a very good phone, heavily tested with *

http://www.aastra.com/enterpriseip/pro_240.asp

Anders

  _____