[Asterisk-biz] PRI Prices

Matt Loretitsch matt at bird-technologies.com
Tue Oct 4 13:23:32 MST 2005

You should be able to get a pri from someone else or a reseller who can
do it cheaper.  Last one was directly from SBC... 895.00 for two pri's
incoming at my current location.  incoming caller id should be part of
the deal.

DID's are basically your rights to a group of public numbers.  I have a
block of 400 DID numbers that come in over those two pri's.  Those do
cost additional money but I can't recall how much.  It wasn't cheap to
get them in the first place.

Your long distance (interstate I take it) rate is much too high.  We're
at less than 4.5 cents interstate with Qwest.

It's all a big mess.  Call someone big and get a rate, then take it back
to your local ilec and see if they'll help ya out otherwise go somewhere
else.

-Matt