[Asterisk-biz] 900 provider

Erick Baum tealnet at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 07:43:02 MST 2005

I think what you need to do is get a 900 number and have it forwarded to a
regular number on your asterisk box, kind of like some toll-free services
work. It would seem to me that in order to have your very own 900 number,
you would have to have some way of submitting charges to local phone
companies. I'm sure that's quite complicated.
 Erick