[Asterisk-biz] FW: CNAM OVER IP, BUSINESS LEADS, 411 DIRECTORY ASSISTANCE AND OTHER SERVICES ...

Richard Weerts asterisk at ndis.us
Mon Oct 3 14:48:47 MST 2005

Asterisk developers:

Thank you for all the calls and info requests from our previous post.  We
are still offering  $99.00 (1/2 price) setup on all products to the Asterisk
community.  And always ready to answer your questions.

COMING SOON:  We heard you!  Access to good data is one side of a VOIP
operators' needs, the other is to get your customers' listings back out to
the world.  We will soon offer assistance to get your customers' listings
into the National Directory Assistance database.  If you want to
participate in related pilot programs, please call or email
DA4VOIP at 411XML.com .

### CNAM (Caller ID Name) and other XML query services over IP

%%% VOIP Marketing lists from Directory Assistance changes

*** Voice Directory Assistance

###
CNAM, Directory Assistance Data, and Premium comprehensive name/address
capture services are now  available through a simple XML over HTTP
interface.

Capture lead data when they call, automate form-fill for your inbound sales
call center, automate  subscribing by IVR!  In curently running IVR
programs, we provide names and addresses on up to 85%  of home phones
offered by callers, with a "USPS Complete" flag accompanying the address so
you  know if you have a complete location address.

Any IP platform can obtain CNAM (Caller ID Name) information independent of
your service provider.

Some restrictions apply for CNAM.

Easy real-time integration or augment your internal or customer detail call
logs.

CNAM data (Caller ID Name and city/state/zip estimate):
    as low as $0.0175 (all queries billable), $99.00 setup

411 Directory Assistance data (Published DA Names/Addresses):
    as low as $0.06 (pay per match only), $99.00 setup

Aged 411 data (Published DA Names/Addresses):
    as low as $0.027 (pay per match only), $99.00 setup

Premium multi-source data (85% of residences, apartment addressing):
    as low as $0.10 (pay per match only), $99.00 setup

%%%
VOIP Marketing lists from Directory Assistance

Derived from Directory Assistance changes every week, obtain lists of all
listings added that are  probable 2nd phone lines; --- VOIP IS A STRONG CASE
TO MULTI-LINE HOMES OR BUSINESSES! --- Start  with small geography and
expand; low minimums.

Also weekly New Movers and "Short Movers" lists for any geography.

FREE TRIAL of real data available.

***
Voice Directory Assistance resale opportunities.

If you provide dial-in service for voicemail retrieval ...

"Press 1 for Directory Assistance, 2 for voicemail "

Provide more value to your customers by offering live voice directory
assistance.  Exactly tes   service they get by calling their local or
wireless carrier, but you can offer it for $0.75 or   less.  Simply transfer
the call to us with a dedicated DID and bill your customer.

Live Telco US Directory Assistance: as low as $0.39, $99.00 setup

&&&
If directory assistance or name/address information on inbound or outbound
calls are important to  your business or your clients, call us for a free
trial or evaluation of any service.

Best rates are for 25,000 queries/month, low volume rates also available.

My personal contact information is below, contact me directly with any and
all questions.

--
Richard Weerts
National Directory Information Services, LLC
rweerts at 411xml.com
http://411xml.com/