[Asterisk-biz] SIP/IAX/OH323 Terminations

m fayyaz m_fayyaz5 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 07:44:56 MST 2005

Hi!

Pakistan - 9.75 -- :) 6 LDI's 3 always in failover with multiple prefixes
for each gateway.. good asr acd..
India - 11.25- VSNL Primary and Bharti in failover..
BD Cell - 4.85  Direct through my partner.. all 8801 - 24 channels..
Nepal - 23.5 cents- Nepal Telecom route.. not a grey
Karachi - 6.50--good asr acd..
Sri Lanka - 10 cents - SLT pure.. with all cell operators direct linkup..
Afhanistan -- 19.50 - no more capacity -- :P 3 hours sold  (looking
toexpand)
UK Cell All networks without CLI -- 13.25 UK Cell All networks with CLI --
14.25 -- A-Z -- very good for corporate clients.. bit expensive but very
good quality..
Egypt @9 cents Cell only

You can get better prices but I will gaurantee the quality and
reliability...

Gateway we have are quintum and cisco..
We support this time H323, G723 and G729.
We provide 24X7 support.

Regards,
Mohammed Fayyaz
CresTel Pakistan
Teamwork*Integrity*Accountability
Cell: +923009422433 (Primary)
Cell: +923214045955 (NOC 24 X 7)
eFax: 1-801-841-7680
Mail: fayyaz at crestel.net (Official)
IM MSN: m_fayyaz5 at hotmail.com (Primary)
IM Yahoo: prism_80
IM GoogleTalk: mohammedfiaz
IM Skype: mohammadfayyaz

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the individual
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are
not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this
message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please notify CresTel immediately by replying to the message and deleting it
from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.