[Asterisk-biz] Launching Hosted PBX and need advice

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 16:28:37 MST 2005

On 10/2/05, Alex Brecher <abrecher at successfulhosting.com> wrote:

> I've created a really nice hosted PBX and efax type solution that uses
> Asterisk as its backend. We're very close to completing the product and I'm
> looking to partner with companies that provide voip termination. So far I've
> talked with Teliax and they seem to have very fair pricing and personal
> service. Can anybody recommend similar companies like Teliax that provide
> decent rates and will be able to work with us to provision lines
> automatically to my customers through an API ? Even if I end up using Teliax
> I think I'd like to find another backup provider so I can bounce over to
> them if Teliax is having any downtime or issues.
>
> Any suggestions you guys n gals can provide would be really helpful!!!

Voicepulse has been pretty good. I use Teliax for international calls and
never had any problems. I also signed up with Junction networks and I can
say their service is good, but unfortunately I haven't had the time to
really put any calls through them. My advice is to just get an account with
half a dozen providers and use them for about 6 months. Where I work we are
rolling out a voip application towards the end of the year, and about 6
months ago I signed up with several providers and have been using them from
home and getting some of our other employees to use them also. That has
given me some fairly good feedback on who we will go with when we roll out
our business application.

Chris

Best Regards,