[Asterisk-biz] call center software and asterisk

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Sun Oct 2 10:51:59 MST 2005

Hello Bartosz,
QueueMetrics does just that for inbound calls. It computes over 60 inbound
metrics, lets you manage your CC in real-time, and has an "agent page"
where each agent can see the calls they're handling and launch external
CRM apps. We are currently developing an integratio with the open source
SugarCRM to automatically find the right user based on the Caller*ID.
There is a 50+ page user manual on the website that details what the
product does - see http://queuemetrics.loway.it/
A complete list of computed metrics can be found at
http://queuemetrics.loway.it/features.jsp
QueueMetrics is currently used in a number of call centers all around the
globe, ranging from 10 to 200+ agents.
Thanks
l.

In data Thu, 29 Sep 2005 17:17:27 +0200, Bartosz Jozwiak
<bartek at cq-link.sr> ha scritto:

> Hi guys,
>
> Need some advise.
> Is there some kind of call center software which can "interconnect" with
> asterisk?
> So, for example, agents can see on their pc's all info about calling
> client (based on clid)
> before they pick up the phone.
> And that outbound calls are also "automated".
>
> Commercial solutions more then welcome.
>
> Thx,
> Asterisk-Biz mailing list
> Asterisk-Biz at lists.digium.com