[Asterisk-biz] billing software and asterisk

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Sat Oct 1 10:14:30 MST 2005

we have available this on per user bases

it will cost you 1$ per user only, will integrate to your own asterisk

product sample is on superphoneunlimited.com

Rehan

> What billing software would you use for a Vonage-like service, at a
> lower scale?
>
> Thank you

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to
any  number in the world instantly.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.