[Asterisk-biz] DIDX.org responds...

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Wed Nov 30 15:01:51 MST 2005

Amyn A. Ghulamali wrote:

> Dear Mike,
>
> Mr. Martin O Shield was given an entire refund even though he agreed
> to the terms and conditions under which I quote *_"that there will be
> no refund as we are not the end vendor!"_*

If you accept the money, you are responsible. You might have excellent
grounds for legal action aginst your vendors but you are responsible.
Ask any lawyer to explain the concept of "consideration for services". I
think he will tell you that you have to refund money and hope to get
refunds from vendors who do not provide the services.