[Asterisk-biz] DIDX.org responds...

Brian Fertig brian at netdr.biz
Wed Nov 30 14:02:24 MST 2005

Honestly who cares.  Your service is horrible and your clients testify
to it.  Dont try to compare yourselves to Microsoft or Symantec cause
you most definitely are not even close to their size.  Just recognize
the fact that your having issues and resolve them.  And dont blast the
list with "We have that DID at DIDX.ORG" cause maybe you do, however
your track record has not been the greatest yet.

my 2c...