[Asterisk-biz] Didx.org & Virtualphoneline.com,Good Luck if you purchase products from them,THEIR PRODUCTS/SERVICES DONT WORK!!!

Bruce Komito brucek at bagel.com
Wed Nov 30 11:27:48 MST 2005

I would like to echo everything you said about
virtualphoneline.com/Didx.org and Telasip.  Without belaboring the point,
my experience with virtualphoneline.com was similarly unfullfilling and I,
too, had trouble getting my money back when the stuff didn't work.  On the
other hand, Telasip has been reliable, efficient and overall simply lives
up to their straightforward claims.  Caveat emptor!

Bruce Komito
High Sierra Networks, Inc.
www.servers-r-us.com
(775) 236-5815