[Asterisk-biz] Looking for inbound and outbound provider

David Aldworth daldworth at teliax.com
Wed Nov 30 09:14:05 MST 2005

Hi Jyran -

We have some partner programs that might be exactly right for what you are
looking for. You may also be interested in our recently release API for
provisioning local DID's to your customers from our nationwide coverage
area. It's an easy integration into most interfaces and allows you to offer
the numbers to your customers without any wait time and without any monthly
commitment from you. Prices vary based on volume. Please contact me directly
or our sales group at 888-270-3688 option 2.

Kind regards,
David Aldworth
Teliax, Inc.
http://www.teliax.com