[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Billing Systems Pre/Post, Retail/Wholesale

Michael Christiansen mikec at ohiotelecom.us
Tue Nov 29 14:49:24 MST 2005

James,

We use Agilevoice for a Vonage style service, Calling Cards, and wholesale origination/termination for some CLECs.  Everything we do using Agilevoice is done via Asterisk.  I'm very happy with the software and the level of support I receive.  These people are very knowledgeable and get things done very quickly.

Michael Christiansen
Ohio Telecom, Inc.