[Asterisk-biz] RFQ: USA IAX Services, focused on support

Charles Green, please getalife pleasegetalifemam at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 15:45:22 MST 2005

Another phone company that is very professional in their delivery of customer service is Sipmedia. They are pretty innovative also.

"Charles Green, please getalife" <pleasegetalifemam at yahoo.com> wrote:    Teliax does give outstanding service. Also Pins.net. I've had good experience with both as a 3rd party.
  Charles Green

David Aldworth <daldworth at teliax.com> wrote:
  Hi Tim -

Hope you will consider TelIAX too. We actually have three methods to provide
support. Phone based on our toll-free (888-270-3688, press option 2 and
you'll get connected with support). A live help chat service that is staffed
8-5 M-F. And, of course, a ticketing system (that we do our very best to
promptly stay on top of). Regarding your questions:

> 1) The ability to call a telephone number and speak to someone with
technical knowledge.  It doesn't have to be the > first person I speak to.
 I just want to be able to speak to someone who can get me where I need to
be.  8-5 M-F is a > requirement, but 24 hours (or at least weekends) would
be very nice.

We're in the office 8am-6pm MT M-F. Our NOC is staffed 24/7. After hours
dial the toll-free number, hit '9' and you *will* be connected with an
engineer.

> 2) A highly reliable network.  While I want good service to be available,
I'd rather not use it!

Obviously a critical requirement. I won't claim five 9's or even PSTN level
uptimes. However, we have a fully balanced, scaleable, failed over network
in a multi-homed environment (5 upstream data providers). If there is a
problem, and yes, we've run into some freaky situations before, we'll have
it fixed in minutes, not hours or days.

> 3) Some way of being able to monitor the status of technical requests.
 Something that shows me when work is done, >without me having to bug
people.

Our ticketing system is accessible directly to the user from the 'support'
page of our user portal. All tickets for that subscriber, and their current
status, are viewable at anytime.

> 4) Toll-free DID's with the ability to transfer my current numbers.

And local numbers from over 6000 US exchanges in stock, not just "we can get
that". LNP fully supported. We actually keep in touch with you through out
the process. We have Teliax staff dedicated to nothing but LNP (local and
toll-free). Anyone who has dealt with porting numbers knows that you have to
have dedicated staff to birddog number ports, otherwise you're guaranteed to
have trouble.

> 5) Month-to-month terms

Yes.

> 6) No monthly fees:  straight per-minute, preferably with 6/6 billing.

On Pay-as-You-Go termination Teliax has no monthly fee's. Local numbers and
toll-free numbers are $4.99/mth on pay as you go. We also have a variety of
wholesale, resell, and partner programs.

> 7) Price.

More info here https://www.teliax.com/newaccount/?r=1&cp=default

Kind regards,
David Aldworth