[Asterisk-biz] RE: Asterisk for Group of Companies (Mohammed Khalil)

Paul Duffy paul at scim.co.uk
Mon Nov 28 00:37:03 MST 2005

Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 11:04:52 +0000
Mohammed

Yes we've done something like this for two separate installations.

However you have given no indication of the number of sales people, where
they're based, whether the on the road guys dial in via landline or cell
phone (or both) and the call volume of traffic.

If you want to have a chat off the list you can E-Mail me directly.