[Asterisk-biz] What ever happened to GOIAX?

Tom Lynn tom at tomlynn.com
Sun Nov 27 14:39:27 MST 2005

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 16:07:04 -0500, you wrote:

>> Has anybody heard of any progress in locking down GOIAX so that
>> abusers don't impact the service?  I'd love to see them back in full
>> operating mode.
>>
>> Thanks - Tom
>
>You mean that you would like something for nothing.  That business model
>just does not work.

Steve,
Thank you for your editorial.

However I'm hoping that somebody else has some more constructive
information.  The question had nothing to do with the viability of the
business model.

I e-mailed the owner yesterday, but the message bounced.  Does anybody
have any concrete information about GOIAX.  Is it being shuttered?  Or
is the owner still trying to launch?

Best regards.

Tom Lynn