[Asterisk-biz] global numbering plans

Script Head scripthead at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 21:30:12 MST 2005

This is in fact a very nice list. It does require better formating though as
there are many inconsistencies. For one, records with prefixes like these
433173306(3306XX) are not going to load in the database correctly. Also, all
the US prefixes have 1 in front of them while all internatinal ones do not.
I'd add 011 there for consistency. Also It'd be nice to split it in the
following format:

prefix,country,city,state/province,carrier