[Asterisk-biz] global numbering plans

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sat Nov 26 07:14:57 MST 2005

> As for chekcing with their lawyers, if they wanted to make me stop
they
> could have blacklisted my IP on either their server or firewall.
Either
> way it would have made me stop.  They did not do this.

OOPS, sent that last one by mistake.

They probably were not aware that you were doing it if you just sent an
email a couple of hours ago.

Come on now, is a blacklist going to stop you?  Why not just tunnel
through any number of proxies?  IP blacklists don't do much in the way
of preventing anything as you know.

Anyways, thanks for this.  It could prove to be very valuable to people
on the list.

Steve