[Asterisk-biz] global numbering plans

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sat Nov 26 05:38:07 MST 2005

On Sat, 2005-11-26 at 08:07 -0400, Chris Mason (Lists) wrote:
> FYI: I get an error opening it as a spreadsheet as it exceeds both the
> limits of Excel and Openoffice.

I never tried that :/

It is like 43M uncompressed and spans over 500k rows.  I had never
anticipated that someone would want to use this in excel or openoffice.
It works in emacs though :)

If that is a requirement for you I can break each country into a
seperate file for you unless you can do that yourself.

I have a few more updates to add in addition to the 189 netherlands ones
I already added (phillipines appear to also be lacking).  Once I have
all the additions integrated I can break that out if you need it,
sometime over the weekend.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378