[Asterisk-biz] global numbering plans

Bill Michaelson bill at cosi.com
Fri Nov 25 19:11:06 MST 2005

Oh.  OK.  Since I don't have a specific application in mind, it doesn't
matter much to me.  I converted for load into mysql with this...

gcat bigcountry.csv.gz |sed 's/,/\t/' |sed 's/; /\t/g'>bigco.tsv

I think it's convenient to have it separated into four fields, but I
don't have a real good reason...  it was just good for noodling with
various select inquiries.