[Asterisk-biz] global numbering plans

Bill Michaelson bill at cosi.com
Fri Nov 25 18:39:14 MST 2005

That's very nice.  Thanks for providing this.

I looked at it briefly, and tried loading it into mysql.  I infer that
there are supposed to be four columns, which I described with this...

create table intlphone (dialpat varchar(60), country varchar(60),
zonetype varchar(60), description varchar(60));

The phone is followed by a comma, the country and zonetype by
semicolons.  I noticed that the the second semicolon is not consistently
present, so my importation process glues many of the description fields
onto zonetype.  This isn't deliberate, is it?  It looks like it might
be, but I don't think so.