[Asterisk-biz] Spare availabe on Asterisk server inSydneyAustralia

Gurvijay Singh Bhatti singhbhattig_it at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 24 23:23:37 MST 2005

Spare SPACE or we can manage your server in Sydney. Without being any prejuidice, we are still
open to any business deal.

For those who really want to know how this email was sent 4 times:

1. I saved the original email in draft folder.

2. I opened up the email and press send button.

3. I opened up the draft folder and noticed this email was still there.

4.  checked up the list and my email did not arrive.
Because I use Mozilla or firefox and sometimes yahoo does not work with this browser, so I thought
damn. I

5. Press send again.

and repeat the steps 4 and 5. once again.

6. I got frustrated and then opened up IE and tried one more time.

7. Then I got 4 emails in my inbox.

I hope I can be saved now from crucification. Any other punishment let me know.

Have a nice day.

Gurvijay