[Asterisk-biz] Billing software

Operations Jabeens operations.jabeens at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 08:11:16 MST 2005

I think a clarificationon of my previous post is in order.

I did not realize that my general comment on non availability of a
commercial or open source billing software for VOIP operations on Asterisk
will lead to finger pointing and unsolicited advise on what I should do.

Guys, this is not about me. I understand business dynamics, open source
philosophy and not looking for a free ride. And not complaining about
Asterisk.

Rather my previous comment should be rightly interpreted if you consider
that I am actually advocating for a commercial VOIP software native to
Asterisks. This will greatly enhance usability of this great piece of
software beyond its initial use as a soft PBX and end love affairs of
techo-myopics that is limiting its broader market penetration and innovative
usages.

Thanks,
Ifte