[Asterisk-biz] Need India Bangladesh and China DIDs

Are are at astartelecom.com
Wed Nov 23 03:19:27 MST 2005

To use AstBill with Calling Cards.

Download and Install our Open Source Software AstBill from
http://astbill.com

AstBill is an Open Source Web Based Billing, Routing and Management Software
for Asterisk and VOIP. AstBill Provides pre and post paid billing services
and have a calling card module. AstBill completely automates Asterisk and
VOIP billing from start to finish. Key benefits are the Central Web-based
installation, Credit Control on outgoing and incoming calls and the call
routing module. Alternative you can use it as a low cost office or home
PABX.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me off list.

--
Are Casilla
http://astartelecom.com - Independent VOIP Telecoms Broker. Asterisk