[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk-biz] VoIPJet Support Contact -Wehave US unrestricted termination for .095

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Tue Nov 22 14:19:20 MST 2005

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005, Dr. Tony Fontoura, Ph.D. wrote:

> That's stupid from Voipjet. They are throwing word-of-mouth advertising
> through the window.  Unlike Voipjet, and like most companies, we DO want
> our users to talk about our services. Tony
Um

That ain't got anything to do about the word of mouth. Once you put all
the facts together: "John" not having a last name, (nor, in fact, his real
name is John), the fact that they do not allow calls from Canada to
Canada, and forbid the clients to say that they buy voice services from
them - you'll understand the way they operate. (Hint: it has everything to
do with access fee avoidance by treating call as international).

-alex