[Asterisk-biz] Billing software

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Tue Nov 22 07:48:41 MST 2005

Steve Totaro wrote:

>>Darren:
>>
>>Have you taken a look at ebills? http://ebills.sourceforge.net/ It is
>>open source, so there might be possibilities for integration. I have
>>

>not
>

>>used it, so can't say how well it performs.
>>

>It looks like this project has not moved since a year ago.  Looks pretty
>cool though.

I was looking at it earlier and I just went through the site again.  It
looks like the sourceforge project is dead.  The company that provides
it is still alive though...  I'm working on a bunch of other
enhancements right now.  Once I'm done some of that stuff I'll be
looking at the invoice presentation end and try to work something out.

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net