[Asterisk-biz] 10,000+ DIDs in each European capital

Simon Woodhead woodheads at esms.com
Tue Nov 22 03:17:06 MST 2005

Hi folks,

I posted this a while back and got some response but can now me more
specific on our requirements.

We're looking for DIDs across Europe with PSTN termination to either
London or Canada. In the event of it being possible we would also be
keen to interconnect in London and terminate the traffic ourselves.
These will be for fax/data use and must be completely VoIP free (Rehan:
NO) end-to-end. T.38 capability for the future would be an advantage.

Our priority list is:

Germany
Sweden
Denmark
Norway
France
Netherlands
Finland
(Faroe Islands)
Austria
Italy
Switzerland
Ireland
Luxembourg
Belgium
Spain

We're primarily looking for the capital but would be keen to expand
across other important cities thereafter.

We will commit to an initial block of 10,000 DDIs in each country if the
terms are right and thereafter expect a requirement of 1-2000 per month.
We anticipate each block of 10,000 generating 200,000 minutes inbound
per month.

If you can help, please contact me off-list.

Many thanks,
Simon