[Asterisk-biz] Billing software

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Mon Nov 21 17:41:59 MST 2005

Well, depending upon your exact needs, I would recommend having a look
at ASTPP.  The demo box is broken right now.  The demo box lives in my
house and my son got at it......  It will be back in the next day or
two.   www.aleph-com.net/astpp is it's home.  It is entirely released
under the GPL.  We are writing plugins to allow you to use OSCommerce to
handle receiving payments.

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net