[Asterisk-biz] Wholesale termination providers matrix.

sales department sales at calleveryone.com
Mon Nov 21 10:41:00 MST 2005

on 11/21/05 9:29 AM, Andy Davidson at andy at nosignal.org wrote:

>> The other problem is that the best rates are all under NDA.
>
> ... and quite rightly so, imo.  I just don't want to waste the time of
> third parties by contacting them about a service that they can't provide.

I know that we don't publish our wholesale rates.....trying to prevent a
bidding war on price alone.  I am sure that others will agree that the last
thing that voip providers need is to partake in such an event.

.....our wholesale prices are free for the asking on a individual case by
case basis.

<robb>