[Asterisk-biz] Dids needed

Robert Wolpov rob at junctionnetworks.com
Mon Nov 21 06:54:45 MST 2005

Junction Networks has unlimited simultaneous channel service and DIDs in
Canada.  Feel free to see what is available in real time at
www.junctionnetworks.com/availability.php. When you open an account and log
into the user portal, you can order DIDs on your own and they are available
in real time for your use.

Regards,

Rob Wolpov
rob at junctionnetworks.com