[Asterisk-biz] VoipJet: Updates & New Rate List Effective 23-Nov-2005

VoipJet Asterisk Biz List asteriskbiz at voipjet.com
Sun Nov 20 21:36:00 MST 2005

Dear Customers,

1- USA termination has improved!  We are now using only a Tier 1 carrier for all of the USA.  Send CallerID as a 10-digit number, only.

2- Echo on Canada has been fixed by changing carriers!  Feedback appreciated.

3- New Zealand Mobile is about to change to a direct route.  Billing is changing to 60/6 increments but quality should be flawless.  For all tests, our current NZ fixed termination will remain unchanged because it sounds great.

4- New Rate List update effective 23-Nov-2005:

http://www.voipjet.com/voipjet23Nov05.txt

5- We will soon be introducing a system of allowing customers to see the percentage (%) increase or decrease in a particular rate.

6- Reliability: We acknowledge recent problems as serious and we'll be making changes this week that should fix it.

7- West Coast Server: due to change to Mzima bandwidth in Los Angeles shortly.

Best Wishes,

John
VoipJet Inc.