[Asterisk-biz] DIDX.org emails

Shidan shidan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 11:52:19 MST 2005

> Did you really think about that before sending it?

Totally.

I find that you read his threads you always see the same crap, it
always ends with " go away", "if you want  your hand held go somewhere
else", "Its a free country" the Jerisms

I think he is the most annoying guy on this list and truly a self
centered, mean, opinionated prick. In the majority of his postings he
seems to always try and make him self look like hot shit at the
expense of insulting others and is looking for an ego boost because of
his low self esteem I guess.

The fact that he sold me about a year and a half ago  a toll free
number that didn't work in canada as he promised (I verified with a
numbers of large clecs in Canada that they didnt have any agreements
with his provider) and he  didnt offer a refund voluntarily but
actually refused didnt help my opinion of him either.