[Asterisk-biz] What happens when noobtards operate mail servers

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Sun Nov 20 11:43:41 MST 2005

System Attendant <ML570-SA at imminc.com> wrote:

>Trend SMEX Content Filter has detected sensitive content.
>
>Place = Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion; ; ; Commercial
>and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
>Sender = Paul
>Subject = Re: [Asterisk-biz] Asterisk / Linux / Networking Workers Needed
>Delivery Time = November 20, 2005 (Sunday) 13:18:20
>Policy = Sexual Discrimination
>Action on this mail = Delete message
>
>Warning message from administrator:
>Sender, Content filter has detected a sensitive e-mail.

I used the word "bastard" in proper context. It's in the dictionary.
Total retards but they probably won't see this since I used the word
bastard again. Does anyone here see a connection between sexual
discrimination and the act that my late mother got knocked up by an
irishman too chickenshit to go against the wishes of his mommy and daddy?

My bet is that the filter program and the mail server are running on
windows. Another sign of retardation.