[Asterisk-biz] Interested in Reseller Plan

Nestor A. Diaz nestor at tiendalinux.com
Sat Nov 19 18:48:32 MST 2005

Hello everybody.

I will like to join a voip reseller plan, i need the program to support
asterisk and not be limited to voip blocked devices (ATAs).

I will like to get a nice adminitration web gui and the capabaility to
define tarifs per client and the ability for the client to obtain CDR
online.

Documentation and instructions are *VERY* important, we always want to
fix the problems ourselves and not to depend entirely on technical support.

People who can offer me that service or can recomend a service please
send me the information directly to my email.

Any information will be apreciated.

Thanks.

--
Nestor A. Diaz