[Asterisk-biz] DIDX.org emails

Saul Diaz saul at cripiland.com
Sat Nov 19 12:52:07 MST 2005

Matt Riddell wrote:

>Hermann Wecke wrote:
>

>>Matt Riddell wrote:
>>

>>>I already threatened legal action on the 4th time I asked to be removed.
>>>

>>Don't threaten if you don't want to persue the case. Will look like a
>>fool - or a kid.
>>

>LOL, I was kinda hoping I wouldn't have to go to the expense of paying lawyers
>et al.
>
>I never *want* to pursue a legal case.  Sometimes however I am forced to.

this probe to be very efective to me http://www.spamcop.net/ and is way
cheapper than fight in court...

i just drop the email there and at least i don't get that one any more,,
expecially after i put the the antispam soft in the server and in  my
Thuderbird.... i got the messages with a [SPAM] in the subject the =:-}
probe very efective to be remove with a filter.. then the spammer have
to deal to remove his server/domain/network from 4 o 5 antispam list :D
and for that he have to probe he is not sending spam.... that's the
report spamassassin send me...

Didx.net email looks like this in the antispam filter, by the way look
than don't have MTA. MSGID  so basically that only will allow to a few
antispam servers to treat him as SPAM...

	MSGID_FROM_MTA_HEADER,NO_REAL_NAME,SUB_FREE_OFFER autolearn=no
	version=2.63

if u put didx email in spamcot will look like this (only an example)

	*  5.4 BAYES_99 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
	*      [score: 1.0000]
	*  3.5 RCVD_IN_NJABL_DIALUP RBL: NJABL: dialup sender did non-local SMTP
	*      [80.144.41.105 listed in dnsbl.njabl.org]
	*  0.1 RCVD_IN_SORBS RBL: SORBS: sender is listed in SORBS
	*      [80.144.41.105 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
	*  2.6 RCVD_IN_DYNABLOCK RBL: Sent directly from dynamic IP address
	*      [80.144.41.105 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
	*  0.1 RCVD_IN_NJABL RBL: Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org
	*      [80.144.41.105 listed in dnsbl.njabl.org]

the list include the provider for his service ;)

http://www.spamcop.net/ post ur msg to a few well known antispam providers

regards
Saul