[Asterisk-biz] Consutant Needed: Direct ip 2 ip call in a centrex

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Sat Nov 19 10:09:59 MST 2005

Thank You,

Well we are looking for any one who can re-write it if that is what has to be done.

But the idea of centrex will die if we were to place local computers.

its not a cost issue, its managing it.

Rehan

> There is a problem when the two clients are behind NAT.
> canrinvite=yes will not work as the two clients are not aware of the other clients private IP.
>
> We have sorted this out in two sites by using a small asterisk server in each site and Switch in
> extensions.conf . Just old hardware and no performance but it is not a nice solution. To much
> work on each site.
>
> If you know how to rewrite SIP packet Headers this can be done in theory. :-) but I have not had
> a real good reason to do it.
>
> --
> Are Casilla
> http://astartelecom.com - Independent VOIP Telecoms Broker. Asterisk Consultants
> http://astbill.com - Open Source Billing, Routing and Management software for Asterisk and
> VOIP
> AstBill DEMO: http://demo.astbill.com

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to
PSTN, SIP or IAX2 number, or Asterisk  Superb Web Controls.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.
http://www.MySuperPhone.com - The NEXT Generation of Telephone.
Http://www.ip-pabx.com - Ip Centrex System, with global service.
Http://www.superPBX.net - One World, One Number, One Pabx, Physical.