[Asterisk-biz] DIDX.ORG - You are really annoying guys !!!

Peter Bowyer peter at bowyer.org
Sat Nov 19 09:06:41 MST 2005

Hermann Wecke <hermann at wecke.com> wrote:
> Asterisk wrote:
>> We asked you 3 times to get us out from your system and mailer and
>> you are still spamming.
>
> What MTA do you use? Do you use iptables? For a quick solution, block
> their IP address, but PLEASE, PLEASE stop this thread. Every single
> message I received so far came from a single IP address. Do you home
> work and stop complaining here.

Rehan gets a huge amount of airtime here, promoting his various businesses.
It's only fair that when they show extreme ineptitude and disregard for
their customers' wishes, then that side of their business practices gets
exposed as well.

The issue isn't about unwanted email, it's about a mis-behaving business
within this community.

Peter