[Asterisk-biz] DIDX.org emails

Rodrigo C. Smith smith at bestcom.com.br
Sat Nov 19 06:07:38 MST 2005

I´m surprised with the amount of wealthy people we have here on this list
as they don´t seam to need to work at all (at least it seams like it).

Not to post just another obvious and "not funny" comment I add the following:

IVOZ Network (www.ivoz.net) is a SIP Based Plataform developed by BESTCOM
Group and focused (at a first sight) on the Brazilian and Latin American
corporate VoIP market.

We are seeking european partners to take our Plataform (SIP Server + SBC +
Gateway + Media Server + Web Interface) to Portugal once we have the
common language and "culture".

So, as a business list I take the oportunity to ask if we have here any
company matching the above (specially if it is based in Lisboa) willing to
know more about the project. If yes, please contact me off-list at
smith at bestcom.com.br or by phone at +55.11.4688-1736.

Best wishes to all.

_____
Smith

> People are way to bored ;)
>
> Ariel Monaco wrote:
>> What's wrong with you people? This thread is totally personal and
>> off-topic.
>> Don't you have work to do?
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "trixter aka Bret McDanel"
>> <trixter at 0xdecafbad.com>