[Asterisk-biz] DIDX.org emails

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Fri Nov 18 14:48:31 MST 2005

On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 16:40 -0500, Jeremy McNamara wrote:
> trixter aka Bret McDanel wrote:
>
> >He is just mad cause about a week ago I corrected him on legal terms he
> >was incorrectly using, and when I provided actual links to non wikipedia
> >sites (like uscourts.gov for example) he got all huffy and decided that
> >I shouldnt be allowed to talk about such matters anymore.
> >

> So now you are speculating on my state of mind?
>
> Looks like its time to black hole another ip address

No I am going off your actions, which were quite clear a week ago and
seem quite clear now.  You were yelling at me and threatening me in
private emails over this as soon as I started citing specific federal
rules (and even gave you a reference to them).

Please blacklist me, it will make everything better becuase then you
wont reply to my emails asking if anyone (besides yourself) cares about
what I say.  Its clear that you only said that becuase you are still
upset over being proven wrong.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378