[Asterisk-biz] Wholesale termination providers matrix.

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Fri Nov 18 09:02:42 MST 2005

We already made something like that, but no comparison, just a listing.
(Still have to publish the rates in a searchable form).->
http://www.voipcharges.com
There are wholesale providers on that list, so if you spend some time
going through them manually you might find what you want.
(But it sure wont be as easy as a matrix, or at least not yet).

Zoa.